Wednesday 28 January 2015

Goals for the School Year

This year I decided to take the Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge from te@chthought as I finally have a classroom! Today was my first day at my new school and I'm loving it so far. Hopefully as well as these posts I can share some of the things we do in class as well but I'll see how things go!



Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge 

DAY 1: My Goals for the School Year.





  • To learn and experience as much as I can from my new school.
  • To improve assessments and assess more organically.
  • To plan more efficiently and concisely.
  • Develop my use of voice in the classroom.
  • To SLOW DOWN! Do what you do well instead of doing it all.
  • To stay calm.
There are probably so many more but this seems like a good jumping point at this stage. 

Please comment with your own goals for the school year. It'd be great to compare!

No comments:

Post a Comment