Thursday 26 February 2015

My Strengths as an Educator

Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge
DAY 15: Name three strengths you have as an educator.


A strength I think I have as an educator is my professional relationships with children, parents and the staff that I work with at the school. I enjoy working with a range of people and I am good at striking up a rapport with others as an educator.

I also believe that I'm good at reflecting on my teaching practice. I am constantly thinking about what went well and what didn't and how I could do things better.

Lastly, another strength I have as an educator is that I am willing to take on board constructive criticism to better myself as a teacher. i enjoy the chance to learn something from another colleague and I welcome the chance to try a range of approaches and see what will work best for me in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment