Tuesday 17 February 2015

Random Facts About Me

Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge
DAY 10:
  • Share 5 random facts about yourself.
*I love writing.

* I challenged myself to read 100 books this year(I love reading too!). 

*My passport got water damaged after a sudden torrential downpour in Bali!

*I have a fear of birds (and I have no idea why!).

*I'm learning to wakeboard.


  • Share 4 things from your bucket list.
*Go skydiving
*Swim with dolphins
*Learn the guitar
*Learn how to surf

  • Share 3 things that you hope for this year, personally or as an educator.
*To finish writing a children's book which I have an outline for.

*To get to know my students really well and make meaningful connections with them (so important after being an itinerant relief teacher!)

*To learn amazing new things from both my students and colleagues that I can take away with me as a teacher.


  • Share two things that have made you laugh or cry as an educator.
*Some things that children say often make me laugh! We had some really good laughs today!

*I laugh at myself on the hard days when I do silly things out of tiredness even if I sometimes would rather cry!

  • Share one thing you wish more people knew about you.
*I have a life outside teaching! Sometimes it feels as though people only see you as a teacher and not as a person as well. I love teaching but I am more than just my profession!

No comments:

Post a Comment