Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Teaching Philosophy

Reflective Teaching 30 Day Blog Challenge 

DAY 18: Create a metaphor/simile/analogy that describes your teaching philosophy.

Here is my teaching philosophy as best as I could make it. A bit cliche really!

Growing a forest of unique, creative, independent, caring, resilient and community minded individuals.


I've added a picture I've been developing too that shows my teaching philosophy. It is still a work in progress as I have had several attempts at how to do the leaves. I have done words that would stem from each root (though some overlap) but I am still trying to get it looking right. I need to experiment with colours and organisation a bit more before I attempt to do it on the real thing. Has anyone else drawn their teaching philosophy rather than just written it? I love to see what other have come up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment